Tuesday 16 January 2007

Post it yourself

Having your own blog means you have to maintain it, keep posting, and invest time. It also means, you're contributing to pollute the net-sphere with yet more redundant information (is not what blogging is all about?) I decided to do it since I felt there is some topics I'm interested in which sometimes have no space on the publications I've been writing for. They are too dissimilar, spread out, and divergent, sometimes they seem to reflect the tastes of many different persons than that of just one. Yeah, sometimes I get in conflict with my own tastes, but mostly because of the judgements of another individuals about the authenticity of it. You'll notice, if English is the language you grown up with, or you did a post graduate study on the language, or you simply live in a country where it is more common to speak it, that I simply don't master the language nor am I a talented writer. But I think though it fulfills the main intent here, to communicate and try put on words thoughts and feelings about a terrain you guessed: Musik!

No comments: